[Coquelicot] LDAP authentication support

Rowan Thorpe rowan at rowanthorpe.com
Mon Mar 31 19:31:20 CEST 2014

I have just finished getting LDAP authentication working with Coquelicot
(modelled very closely on the existing IMAP code), and would love to share it
back to the project, but am not sure exactly where and how. I doubt I have
access to interact with the repo in any way other than cloning from it, and I
doubt you would want me to email a huge patch to the mailing list?
Should I upload my repo to github or somewhere public like that, for you to
pull from? Or can I send you a pull request somewhere?

--
Rowan Thorpe
mailto:rowan at rowanthorpe.com