[Coquelicot] Russian translation

Lunar lunar at anargeek.net
Tue Oct 27 12:16:11 CET 2015

Hi!

Stock,Dr.Joern:
> We´d like to see a Russian translation.
> So I followed the advice and a translation created with poedit is attached.

Thanks! One issue though: one string is still in German (which I guess
you used as a template). Could you please translate it in Russian as well?

> I´m not a programmer. But can I manually add the Russian translation
> to my installation (coqueliot-0.9.2.debian4?

You can try to do the following, but no guarantees. You will need to be
root.

1. Create /usr/share/coquelicot/po/ru
2. Copy your PO file as /usr/share/coquelicot/po/ru/coquelicot.po
3. Edit /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/coquelicot/base_app.rb
   and change:
      AVAILABLE_LOCALES = %w(en es fr de)
   into:
      AVAILABLE_LOCALES = %w(en es fr de ru)