[Coquelicot] Coquelicot UI/UX improvements

Joseph Nuthalapati njoseph at riseup.net
Wed Oct 10 09:07:45 CEST 2018

Lunar,

Sorry for the long gap since the last email.

I've managed to integrate twitter-bootstrap3 into Coquelicot and
used the default styles from bootstrap. I don't know how to
properly integrate a CSS library into a ruby project, so I've
just added the minified files for now into the patch. The Debian
package for Coquelicot can depend on the Debian package for
twitter-bootstrap3 I suppose.

These changes were finished 2 months ago. I had plans for more
changes, but wasn't finding the time. So, I thought it's better
to show and get feedback on what I have done so far. Please find
the attached patch and a screenshot of how the new UI looks like
on mobile.

I'm also planning to add a button to copy to clipboard on the
page that displays the file URL. Will send that patch later.

I'm a ruby newbie. Please make the necessary changes to use a gem
or Debian package for the bootstrap library. When Bootstrap 4.x
is available in Debian (soon, hopefully), I will make the
necessary changes for the upgrade.