[Coquelicot] Coquelicot UI/UX improvements

Joseph Nuthalapati njoseph at riseup.net
Mon Feb 26 09:26:37 CET 2018

Hello everyone,

I discovered the project on Debian and integrated it[1] into a Debian
pure blend known as FreedomBox[2]. It looks like there hasn't been
development on Coquelicot since December 2016.

The feature set is quite interesting and useful. I see a lot of
potential for improvement in the UI and UX. The app can be made more
mobile-friendly and support features like drag and drop to upload.

I'm working on making some UI/UX improvements to Coquelicot on my fork
on Debian Salsa [3].

Links:

1.
https://salsa.debian.org/freedombox-team/plinth/commit/ff9d061e98df79c77b25e2f0a7c563132ea1d36b