[Coquelicot] Coquelicot UI/UX improvements

Lunar lunar at anargeek.net
Mon Feb 26 18:58:03 CET 2018

Hi Joseph!

Joseph Nuthalapati:
> I discovered the project on Debian and integrated it[1] into a Debian
> pure blend known as FreedomBox[2]. It looks like there hasn't been
> development on Coquelicot since December 2016.
>
> The feature set is quite interesting and useful. I see a lot of
> potential for improvement in the UI and UX. The app can be made more
> mobile-friendly and support features like drag and drop to upload.
>
> I'm working on making some UI/UX improvements to Coquelicot on my fork
> on Debian Salsa [3].

Cool! :)  I'm glad you like Coquelicot. The software is working well
enough for my taste, and I have very little to spend on it.  But I'll
gladly merge any contributions when they are ready.

As a Debian developper, my target platform is Debian, so it's nice
you're aiming to support FreedomBox.

Thanks!
--
Lunar